Pokemon Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Elites

The site for great pokemon gamers around the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jackfrost is offering one of his High bred pokemon to 10 members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackfrost
Admin
Admin
Jackfrost

Jackfrost is offering one of his High bred pokemon to 10 members Empty
PostSubject: Jackfrost is offering one of his High bred pokemon to 10 members   Jackfrost is offering one of his High bred pokemon to 10 members Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:30 pm

I have about 25 pokemon that I completely bred and ev trained myself I am willing to offer one of them for 10 different members if you tend to support us. The first 10 members to recruit 10 members to this site will win a free high bred ev trained pokemon of their choice from my high breeds most are nicknameable. I will have a thread open with your name and the users you recruited under it. When tellling me who you recruited please PM me and I will get to you asap and also before I add the username under your recruits I have to ask the member if you recruited him/her. Please note the member has to sign up and register thank you. thank you. Jackfrost
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonelites.forumotion.net

Jackfrost is offering one of his High bred pokemon to 10 members
Page 1 of 1