Pokemon Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Elites

The site for great pokemon gamers around the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whats wrong with being a free agent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snorlax452

snorlax452

whats wrong with being a free agent Empty
PostSubject: whats wrong with being a free agent   whats wrong with being a free agent Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:50 pm

I know I am new to all this but what are the advantages and disadvantages to being in a clan.
please inlighten me.
Back to top Go down
effolope

effolope

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong with being a free agent   whats wrong with being a free agent Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:44 pm

snorlax452 wrote:
I know I am new to all this but what are the advantages and disadvantages to being in a clan.
please inlighten me.

Some clans clone and help you for free Smile
they also keep you company
Back to top Go down
C-Boy
Moderater
Moderater
C-Boy

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong with being a free agent   whats wrong with being a free agent Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:29 pm

When ur with a clan, you can develop a network of traders and battlers that can help you finish ur dex, get better and more competitive...only if u want to become more competitive...but u don't have to join one if u feel ur good enuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
snorlax452

snorlax452

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong with being a free agent   whats wrong with being a free agent Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:06 am

I don't think I'm good enough. I just was looking for information ,is it possible to join more that one clan
as what I am seeing it may be better to clan?
Back to top Go down
C-Boy
Moderater
Moderater
C-Boy

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong with being a free agent   whats wrong with being a free agent Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:05 am

Well thats one reason to join a clan because everyone has to start somewhere....u may not be the best when u first join but battle ppl, see how they battle and take note on where to improve ur team's moves and stats.
Back to top Go down
snorlax452

snorlax452

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong with being a free agent   whats wrong with being a free agent Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:13 am

kinda tough battling with lower levels to raise your pokemon . Its no fun loosing badly all the time.
are there people who battle with less than 100's out there to help grow you up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats wrong with being a free agent   whats wrong with being a free agent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats wrong with being a free agent
Page 1 of 1