Pokemon Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Elites

The site for great pokemon gamers around the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber

Go down 
+3
DarkPhantomZX
ChrisDPG
chicoarod1994
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chicoarod1994
Admin
Admin

Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:11 am

I hear that blissey might become uber I really don't understand why i no it has high HP and good Sp.Def but it's defense sucks
Back to top Go down
ChrisDPG
Admin
Admin
ChrisDPG

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:50 am

Well, a blissey not at max hp survived a close combat from my Lucario...
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomZX

DarkPhantomZX

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:00 pm

ChrisDPG wrote:
That bliss i belive was mine........and Deoxys-S shudnt Be UBER
Back to top Go down
chicoarod1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:02 pm

lol you seriously think that was your bliss
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomZX

DarkPhantomZX

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:05 pm

chicoarod1994 wrote:
lol you seriously think that was your bliss
Its a Redskins Blissey
Back to top Go down
ChrisDPG
Admin
Admin
ChrisDPG

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:47 pm

DarkPhantomZX wrote:
ChrisDPG wrote:
That bliss i belive was mine........and Deoxys-S shudnt Be UBER
Oh yeah. But, Deoxys-S definitely deserves the uber spot. It has every lead/anti-lead attack needed, minus fake out. Taunt, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Screens. It has decent attacks as well as a good movepool. Deoxys-S also outspeeds just about every non-scarfed pokemon in the game.
Back to top Go down
Jackfrost
Admin
Admin
Jackfrost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:51 pm

I totally think Cresselia may become uber. It can easily stack up calm minds and cause a epic sweep. It takes tons of stat boosts just to OHKO it, but then again it has some fearful counters like weavile.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonelites.forumotion.net
chicoarod1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:51 pm

I think the pokemon to become uber will either be cress or blissey
Back to top Go down
ChrisDPG
Admin
Admin
ChrisDPG

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:53 pm

Jackfrost wrote:
I totally think Cresselia may become uber. It can easily stack up calm minds and cause a epic sweep. It takes tons of stat boosts just to OHKO it, but then again it has some fearful counters like weavile.
It actually can't OHKO a nuetral sp. def gengar, if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
C-Boy
Moderater
Moderater
C-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:45 pm

I don't think Cress should become uber because there are alot of pokes that can threaten it like a well trained weavile and good ole' Blissey should become uber...........DEM DEFENSES ARE NUTS plus with the increases in possible move sets in D/P, its just too much to predict lol!

Last edited by C-Boy on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
effolope

effolope

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:50 pm

C-Boy wrote:
I don't think Cress should become uber because there are alot of pokes that can threaten it like a well trained weavile and good ole' Blissey should become uber...........DEM DEFENSES ARE NUTS plus with the increases in possible move sets in D/P, its just too much to predict lol!

Ur rite...Def sucks but hp=invinsible...those blisseys should definitely be uber.
Back to top Go down
C-Boy
Moderater
Moderater
C-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:44 pm

HAHA well I dunno if i would say it is invincible but definately annoying to beat especially when one invest all their ev's in the defenses O_O!
Back to top Go down
snorlax452

snorlax452

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:44 pm

alot of ev trained pokemon can be worse than some that are uber, whot about those?
Back to top Go down
C-Boy
Moderater
Moderater
C-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:11 pm

Well in my opinion it all comes down to one's preference and skill...I think ubers are cheap (but thats just me) so I wouldn't invest anytime into them also because I just don't like to use them...No skill is reeli involved in using them as most are just naturally strong...I feel to prove urself invest ur ev's and time into standard pokes and make them as tuff as possible to be strong enuff to battle even uber pokes lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber   Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon that you think should and shouldn't be uber
Page 1 of 1