Pokemon Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Elites

The site for great pokemon gamers around the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pokemon events does any one know when the next one is

Go down 
+4
snorlax452
Vicious
Jackfrost
nintenguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nintenguy

pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Empty
PostSubject: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
Jackfrost
Admin
Admin
Jackfrost

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:02 pm

nintenguy wrote:

Well recently they had the Toys R Us Dragonite Event, I sadly missed it. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonelites.forumotion.net
nintenguy

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:58 am

me too i am in europe waaaaa!! Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Vicious

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:15 pm

dont worie man u dident miss much. the dragonite isnt to good, kool but not good. unless ur a colector?
Back to top Go down
snorlax452

snorlax452

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:11 pm

There are rumors of a shaymin event coming soon. Pokemon .com is teasing with a shaymin shadow.
Back to top Go down
DarkPhantomZX

DarkPhantomZX

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Shaymin Event Up Next Then Probably Arceus
Back to top Go down
effolope

effolope

PostSubject: Re:pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:37 pm

No...but I wish.
*I need a movie shaymin!*
Back to top Go down
C-Boy
Moderater
Moderater
C-Boy

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:59 pm

Maybe there will be a Shaymin event soon...I hope!
Back to top Go down
effolope

effolope

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:33 pm

Me too i need that flower so i can get a Skymin instead of Shaymin
Back to top Go down
C-Boy
Moderater
Moderater
C-Boy

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm

but can't u get a shaymin in Platinum anyways?
Back to top Go down
snorlax452

snorlax452

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:17 am

Darkrai Released for Ranger Net!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkrai has been released once again!

In Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, there is a special feature called the Ranger Net, which allows you to download and play extra missions at various points during gameplay. Upon release, two Ranger Net additional Missions were available. One gave you a Manaphy Egg that could be transferred to Diamond or Pearl. The other gave you a special Riolu that could be transferred to Diamond or Pearl.

Today, a third Mission was added to the download roster. Darkrai can now be obtained for anybody who can't make it to a retail store, and it's transferrable to Diamond and Pearl!

Darkrai
lv50
Dark Void
Dark Pulse
Shadow Ball
Double Team

giving credit where credit is due

__http://pokegym.net/

Last edited by snorlax452 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C-Boy
Moderater
Moderater
C-Boy

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:33 am

I don't think the link u provided works Bruce...I went to that site and it said no input provided or something like that!
Back to top Go down
effolope

effolope

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:59 pm

C-Boy wrote:
I don't think the link u provided works Bruce...I went to that site and it said no input provided or something like that!
Well then go here

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?s=a07b1f468e5abcfe625876383854bc1c&t=88126
Back to top Go down
effolope

effolope

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:39 pm

C-Boy wrote:
but can't u get a shaymin in Platinum anyways?

I need a MOVIE shaymin...
Back to top Go down
Kiox

Kiox

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:36 pm

Is there is a Event Slowpoke I Need One
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon events does any one know when the next one is   pokemon events does any one know when the next one is Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1