Pokemon Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Elites

The site for great pokemon gamers around the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ChrisDPG's IV Breeding Services

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisDPG
Admin
Admin
ChrisDPG

ChrisDPG's IV Breeding Services Empty
PostSubject: ChrisDPG's IV Breeding Services   ChrisDPG's IV Breeding Services Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:04 pm

Well, It's me. I'm back into IV breeding. So, just fill out the form and I'll see what I can do. In order to get an IV breed, you must give me something in return o my wants list. There will be a number of IV breeds that you will receive in return for each item. I do not breed shinies. Do not ask, you will be ignored.

Now, before we get into the real thread, let's read the
Rules:

Form:

Pokemon:
Nickname:(optional)
Egg Moves:
Nature:
IV's:
Male/Female:(Again, optional)

Guidelines:

1. Chris's Introduction
I have come back from shoddying and using teams out of EV's that I already have. I am going to get back into IV breeding to help you finish your team, but also help me. I hope we can both get something out of this thread.

2. Chris's Wants list

Minor Wants:
~Shinies~
The most minor want ever... for me. I will give you one IV breed for two shinies that I see are fit for trade. I will hack check these so no funny business.

Moderate Wants:
~Non-Uber Events~
These I will trade 3 IV breeds for. You don't have to take the deal, but that's what I'm offering.
~Platinum Move Pokemon~
These are not so much a need for me. I will trade 2 IV breeds for one.

Major Wants:
~Good IV'd Non-Uber Legendaries~
I will breed you 5 IV breeds for one. These are very hard to come by and I don't want to miss out on these.

~Adamant 31 IV'd Azumarill~
I need this for breeding purposes. 3 IV breeds for it.

3. Chris's Present Breeds
N/A at the moment. Chris needs to find all his breeds.

4. Requests Area
Here is the form for Requests.

Pokemon:
Nickname:(If none, put N/A)
Ability:
Egg Moves:
IV's:
Date Needed:

5.Pending Requests/Breeds in the Making
This is where I will put all breeds I am thinking of accepting, or are breeding at the moment.

Pending:

Breeds in the Making:

Waiting List:
Back to top Go down
ziaf999

ChrisDPG's IV Breeding Services Empty
PostSubject: Hey   ChrisDPG's IV Breeding Services Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:54 pm

ChrisDPG wrote:
Well, It's me. I'm back into IV breeding. So, just fill out the form and I'll see what I can do. In order to get an IV breed, you must give me something in return o my wants list. There will be a number of IV breeds that you will receive in return for each item. I do not breed shinies. Do not ask, you will be ignored.

Hey, could u breed me this?

Pokemon: Chimchar
Nickname: Chimchar
Egg Moves: ThunderPunch
Nature: Naive
IV's: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (For HP Ice)
Male/Female: Either

I can offer a Shiny Seaking or Adamant Max Att/Speed Tyranitar for it.
If so, could you please message ziaf999 on friendcodes.com about it? I may not check this site too often.
Back to top Go down

ChrisDPG's IV Breeding Services
Page 1 of 1